Test Drive before you Buy
Wouldn’t it be great if you could try a product before making a significant investment…to make sure it fits your needs and lifestyle before saying, “I’ll take it?” And, if you didn’t have any upfront payment, well, that would be better yet. Most companies can’t let you do this, of course. But at Peak View Audiology & Hearing Care we can, thanks to a totally new and unique program. If you have any concern about your hearing, or if you currently wear hearing aids and are looking for something better, you need to contact us today about our new Test Drive program. Here’s how it works:
- We’ll test† your hearing. If you’re a candidate for amplification, you’ll go home — the very same day* — with Test Drive hearing aids, precisely programmed to your hearing needs and preferences.
- Wear the Test Drive hearing aids — with no upfront cost or commitment. Try them at home, at your favorite restaurant, at family gatherings, wherever your busy life takes you.
- At the end of the trial period, decide if the hearing aids are right for you. If you love them, fantastic! You can then make the decision to purchase and enjoy the sounds of life for years to come. If not, you simply walk away. You owe nothing. Our clinic is one of a select few hearing healthcare providers across the country
chosen to participate in this extraordinary Test Drive program. We invite you to take advantage of this Test Drive opportunity, call us today at 719-633-4100. We care deeply about your hearing health and your long-term satisfaction. I hope we have the opportunity to prove it to you very soon.
Who is a good candidate for the Test Drive?
You may be a good candidate for the Test Drive program if you:
- Suspect a hearing loss but haven’t had your hearing tested
- Had a hearing test but decided against hearing aids
- Currently wear hearing aids but are looking for something better